To provide better service for customers, we especially work out the following serving procedure:Pre-sale:
1. Choosing equipment model
2. Designing and manufacturing product according to customers' special requirements.
3. Helping customers train their technical staff.
4. Sending engineers and technicians to arrange site planning and design the best technological process and program.
1. Examining products
2. Helping customers draft construction plan.
Set up Customer Records, and carry out tracking service:
1. Setting up customer records, knowing well the location and running state of the sold equipment, return visit time and contact information; Dispatching professional after-sales service staff to the site to help customers install and adjust equipment. 1-2 technicians are needed to assist customers in site-manufacturing for 1 month until customers are satisfied.
2. Keeping a record of the daily information from hot-line and its handling.
3. Announcing the customers whose equipments have been over warranty period in time; Informing them of the maintaining details at regular intervals.
4. Keeping a statistic analysis of problems on product quality and service; promoting quality service.
5. As to customer complaints out of non-quality reasons, customer managers should work with after-sales staff to analyse and explain problems caused by personal factors, make up and restore the damaged parts, implement operation guiding and training among customers' operators.